LiFePO4 12.8V 12Ah battery with ABS case
This is 12.8V series LiFePO4 battery, ABS case, it’s a replacement for lead-acid battery. Long cycle life, excellent safety performance.
|Max. charging current||
|Constant Discharge Current||
Details about LiFePO4 12.8V 12Ah battery with ABS case
12.8V series Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery is storage battery to provide reliable backup power. It’s a replacement for lead acid battery, and with ABS case. Contact us now!
Multiple storage batteries can be integrated as Battery System in parallel connections with intelligent centralized monitoring and installed in standardized cabinet. It scales up and realizes flexible and effective power solutions for telecommunication and energy storage as well.
1. Cells – Grade A cells to make sure batteries in high and full capacity.
2. Extremely safe and stable chemistry: BMS or PCB built inside to protect the battery overcharge and discharge.
3. Batteries can be customized according to customer requirements, such as voltage, capacity, mating plug/connector, etc.
4. Wide operating temperature: High-temperature resistance(-20~60 degrees Celsius).
5. Steady performance: High power output, low self-discharge rate, less than 3% monthly.
6. No memory effects and highly efficient charge: It can be recharged anytime, with no reduction of the capacity.
7. Green product: Environment friendly, clean and green energy, no pollution on our environment.
8. Short delivery, perfect service, long life cycle
- Custom storage battery of different operating voltage, capacity etc.
- Custom production from cells selection, BMS to enclosure etc.
|Electrical Characteristics||Norminal Voltage||12.8V|
|Cycle Life||>2000 cycles|
|Months Self discharge||≤3.5% per month at 25℃|
|Standard Charge||Charge voltage||14.6±0.2V|
|Charge Mode( CC/CV)||At 0℃~45℃ temperature, charged to 14.6v at constant current of 0.2C5A, and then, changed continuously with constant voltage of 14.6v until the current was not more than 0.02C5A|
|Standard Discharge||Discharge current||2.4A|
|Max. Pulse current||30A (<3S)|
|Discharge cut-off voltage||10.0V|
|Environmental||Charge Temperature||0℃ to 45 ℃|
|Discharge Temperature||-20℃ to 60 ℃|
|Storage Temperature||0℃ to 45 ℃|
|Water Dust Resistance||IP55|
1. Home ESS System
2. Back-up power for Boat&Camping car
3. Power Tools
4. E-Bike, E-scooter
5. UPS, DC switching power supply system
6. Solar Light