Cylindrical 18650 battery 3.7v 2500mah 3C
This 18650 battery is a cylindrical power battery 2500mAh 3C. They’re often used in flashlights, laptops, and high-drain devices due to their superior capacity and discharge rates. 18650 comes in both flat and button top styles and usually boasts 300-500 charge cycles.
|Max. charging current||
|Constant Discharge Current||
|Peak Discharge Current||
Details about Cylindrical 18650 battery 3.7v 2500mah 3C
18650 rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack has its own advantages, like the voltage, capacity, rated power,……can be flexibly designed. Contact us now!
- Brand A cells have high energy, low resistance, support high current discharge.
- Long cycle life of charge&discharge.
- No memory effect can be used for charging and discharging at any time.
- Enhanced safety parameters with Japan SEIKO PCB &MOS protectors.
- Support OEM&ODM service.
- Assemble with mounted connectors(JST, Molex, HRS, and so on.)
Standard Charging:：0.5C/Rapid charge：1.0C
Standard Charging method
0.5CC（constant current）charge to 4.2V,then CV(constant voltage 4.2V)charge till charge current decline to≤0.01C
Standard Charging：3.0hours(Ref.)/Rapid charge：2hours(Ref.)
Discharge cut-off voltage
Lithium battery has no memory effect and can be recharged at any time and can be used after being fully charged. However, it is not allowed to overcharge and over-discharge. Based on the characteristics of lithium battery, we sum up the maintenance skills of lithium battery as the following two points:
1. Do not let the lithium battery charge less than 10% (it is recommended to start charging below 20%).
2. When the charge of lithium battery is 1%, it can be called “deep discharge”, and “deep discharge” must be avoided. Because the “deep discharge” directly affects the service life of lithium batteries, it directly leads to the failure of charging.