Best 14500 rechargeable battery akku 800mAh
The 14500 battery is a lithium-ion cell classified by its 14mm x 50mm size. They’re often used in flashlights, laptops, and high-drain devices due to their superior capacity and discharge rates. 14500 comes in both flat and button top styles and usually boasts 300 times cycles.
|Product Type|| |
|Model number|| |
|Voltage (Nominal)|| |
|Capacity (Nominal)|| |
|Constant Discharge Current|| |
|Working Temperature|| |
Details about Best 14500 rechargeable battery akku 800mAh
Rechargeable lithium-ion battery has its own advantages, like the voltage, capacity, rated power,……can be flexibly designed. Contact us now!
- Brand A cells have high energy, low resistance, support high current discharge.
- Long cycle life of charge&discharge.
- No memory effect can be used for charging and discharging at any time.
- Enhanced safety parameters with Japan SEIKO PCB &MOS protectors.
- Support OEM&ODM service.
- Assemble with mounted connectors(JST, Molex, HRS, and so on.)
Standard Charging:：0.5C/Rapid charge：1.0C
Standard Charging method
0.2C（constant current）charge to 4.2V,then CV(constant voltage 4.2V)charge till charge current decline to≤0.01C
Standard Charging：3.0hours(Ref.)/Rapid charge：2hours(Ref.)
Discharge cut-off voltage
Lithium battery has no memory effect and can be recharged at any time and can be used after being fully charged. However, it is not allowed to overcharge and over-discharge. Based on the characteristics of lithium battery, we sum up the maintenance skills of lithium battery as the following two points:
1. Do not let the lithium battery charge less than 10% (it is recommended to start charging below 20%).
2. When the charge of lithium battery is 1%, it can be called “deep discharge”, and “deep discharge” must be avoided. Because the “deep discharge” directly affects the service life of lithium batteries, it directly leads to the failure of charging.