48V 100Ah LiFePO4 Battery
Our 48V Battery System supports solar energy storage for both commercial and industrial purposes. The system is built from the integration of Basic Storage Battery in parallel connection with BMS(Battery Management System) for protection and communications.
|Product Type|| |
|Model number|| |
|Voltage (Nominal)|| |
|Capacity (Nominal)|| |
|Max. charging current|| |
|Constant Discharge Current|| |
|Cycle life|| |
Details about 48V 100Ah LiFePO4 Battery
48V series Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery is storage battery to provide reliable backup power for access network equipment, remote switch, mobile communications, transmission equipment and other systems. Contact us now!
Multiple storage batteries can be integrated as Battery System in parallel connections with intelligent centralized monitoring and installed in standardized cabinet. It scales up and realizes flexible and effective power solutions for telecommunication and energy storage as well.
- Built-in intelligent BMS(Battery Management System) for battery protection from overcharge, over-discharge, overcurrent and over-temperature.
- Standard 19-inch rack-mount durable enclosure for plug & play replacement.
- Equipped with RS232/RS485 communication.
- Built-in function for parallel connection.
- Standard BMS with options for charging current limit in parallel connection(programmable ON/OFF).
- Safest lithium chemistry with high energy density.
- Efficient & long-lasting service life.
- Custom storage battery of different operating voltage, capacity etc.
- Custom production from cells selection, BMS to enclosure etc.
|Nominal capacity @0.2C||100Ah||100Ah|
|Min. capacity @0.2C||97Ah||97Ah|
|Operating voltage range||42V~53.2V||44.8V~56.8V|
|Recommended charging voltage||52.5V~53.2V||56V~56.8V|
|Max. charging current||50A||50A|
|Charging current limit parallel connection(programmable ON/OFF)||10A||10A|
|Max. continuous discharge current||50A||50A|
|Max. peak discharge current||55A(<3S)||55A(<3S)|
|Discharging cut-off voltage||42V||44.8V|
|Faraday charging efficiency||≥98%||≥98%|
|Energy charging efficiency||≥92%||≥92%|
|Cycle life(@25℃, 0.2C, 80%DOD)||2000 Cycles||2000 Cycles|
|Storage duration||12 Months @20℃~25℃|
|Safety standard||UL at cell level|
|Water dust resistance||IP30|
|Parallel function||Maximum support 16 units in parallel, recommended no more than 12 units|